White City Township Community Council
January 6, 2010 @ 7:00 PM
Eastmont Middle School 10100 S 1300 E Room # 105
- Meeting called to order by Troy Blundell, Chair, there was a quorum.
Excused Kay Dickerson.
- Welcome, Introductions and then Pledge of Allegiance was led by Paul
- Paulina Flint made a motion to approve the December 2nd Minutes. Motion
was seconded and approved.
- Jeremy Christensen gave the Treasurer’s report for December. Don Patocka
made a motion to approve the report. Motion was seconded and approved.
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Officer Report was given by Deputy Brady
Waldron. Deputy Waldrum gave the December crime stats report. There will be a
new person as the COP representative. Officer James Taylor will be introduced
in February. They have been very busy with the new UPD starting to replace the
- Salt Lake County Mayor Corroon’s Office Report was given by Bev Uipi. Joe
Hatch is now Chair of the County Council, Steven DeBry replacing Ron Allen.
Talked about the meeting for the UPD Fees. Bev will send E-mail with the
numbers for the budget and money from the County. Code enforcement to come to
the County Council this quarter. Tethering ordinance passed. Asked her why it
never came to councils.
- ACCT- Paulina Flint gave the report for ACCT. Election of Officers, same
slate of Officers as last year. Talked about training this month on Saturday
23 January. Will need a legislative team this year.
- Annual fee of $300 for Webmaster was discussed. Don Patocka moved to
approve. Motion seconded and approved. Will look into doing a South East
Township Website. Paulina Flint will follow up on this item.
- Southeast Township Days Discussion. Jeremy Christensen will check on the
reservation for the park. Jeremy moved to move forward with Southeast Township
Days with the other Councils. Motion seconded and approved
- New Business-No new business
- Paulina Flint made a motion to adjourn.