White City Township Community Council
July 7th, 2010 @ 7:00 PM
Eastmont Middle School 10100 S 1300 E Room # 105
- Meeting called to order by Troy Blundell, Chair, excused Kay Dickerson
there was a quorum.
- Welcome, Introductions and then Pledge of Allegiance was led by Jeremy
- Minutes of June 2nd meeting were presented. Don Patocka made a motion to
approve the minutes. Motion was seconded and approved.
- Jeremy Christensen gave the Treasurer’s report for June 2010. Don
Patocka made a motion to approve the Treasurer’s report. Motion seconded and
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Officer Report was given by Deputy James
Taylor. Officer Taylor discussed what the Unified Police will have at the
- SLC Mayor’s report- Bev Uipi gave the Mayor’s office report. Public
Works Open House will be Thursday July 15, between 5:30 and 8:30 pm.
- New Business –Passes for the dump. Newsletter for elections and
advertisement for Township Days. Don Patocka moved to give Paulina Flint
permission to draft a newsletter. Seconded and approved. We are to give any
articles that we need in the newsletter to Paulina.