White City Township Community Council
October 5th, 2011
@ 7:00 PM
Eastmont Middle School 10100 S
1300 E Room - #111
- Meeting called to order by Troy Blundell, Chair, there was NOT a quorum.
- Welcome, Introductions and it was noted that no official business could
be conducted because of the lack of a quorum.
- Unified Police Report by Officer Green of the UPD made a report. The
report for September was 209 calls and 76 cases, which is about average for
the summer months. The full report is attached to the minutes. He also
mentioned that we should start to let people know that starting November 1st
people need to stop parking cars overnight on the streets in case of snow so
the plows can work.
- Passed out Municipals Priorities list-Need to review next meeting
- White City Cleanup-Dumpsters will be delivered between Oct. 12th -14th
and the 15th will be the Neighbor to Neighbor cleanup with SL County workers
helping. (Approximately 15 to 20 Public Works Personnel)
- Reviewed Proposed Zoning Ordinance change briefly- Proposed changes will
affect several people in the area who park recreational vehicles in their
yards and several other vehicles.
- Meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.